Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Eats

I had a very FULL Mother's Day.  Full schedule and a full belly!

After breakfast (along with cards and gifts from the kids and Gana) we went to church.  Then it was home for snacks including:

Spicy Shrimp Inari
 Then Gana grilled and we enjoyed a huge lunch as a family (while the Lakers lost their dignity).

Fiddlehead ferns with salt and vinegar


Pork Tenderloin with Lavender Sea Salt

Artichokes with a Parmesan dipping sauce
So, I let the kids do the dishes while I took a brief nap.  Then I had a hot date:

Luc took me out for Cold Stone where we had a Love It sized All Lovin' No Oven.
(Cake Batter ice cream with cookie dough, whipped cream and fudge.)
The best part--He paid and treated me like a lady!
Came home, had a little rest and then it was my next big date, with Israel.  He took me to the movies (Gnomeo and Juliet) and bought me a big popcorn.

I came home and crashed.  My pregnant digestive system was screamin'!  And I was one happy Mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely *perfect* Mother's Day!! :-)